Pink&Beige Birthday Cupcakes

Ordered by Wennessa Leong from Kuala Lumpur special for her mom on her birthday. Actually we are dealing the order via the gmail since when I want to deliver her order, she was busy attending her works events(I think so). But I passed the cupcakes to her boyfriend with a big hope that Wen's mom will like it! ..Thanks Wen for the order ya!
Cupcakes
Flavour: Vanilla
Size: Medium
Quantity: 16 pcs souffle cups
Deco: Full fondant& Buttercream
Theme: Pink & Beige color

Testimony: Hey Laila! I would like to thank you so so much for the cupcakes that you have made for my mum's birthday! She loves them alot and said that the cartoon of my dad on the cupcake looks exactly like my dad. I really appreciate this! I don't know how to repay you. I love to bake too, but sadly I do not have the talent for creative art nor the time like you. I can bake normal cupcakes but can do nothing with art. Hehe...So thank you very very much! They taste very very delicious and I love your butter cream frosting :D
I will definitely be a regular customer :D

Thank you once again!

Love,
Wennessa

Thanks Wen!!